The sole aim is to develop global citizens who help to create a better & more peaceful world. The IB enables students to direct their own learning pathway & become responsible members.
Aims to transform students through dynamic cycles of inquiry, action and reflection as they prepare for both academic and personal success. Teachers enable and support the learners.
5 Acres Campus located in the heart of South Delhi. A safe & secure school environment with world-class amenities. We ensure that we provide the perfect space for our students to grow in.
To create an empowered, inspired and progressive community of learners who achieve and contribute positively towards the humanity at large.
– To develop & nurture global citizens.
– To inculcate an understanding of the interconnectedness of life and the living.
– To develop compassion for one’s immediate surroundings.
– To understand and respect the differences.
– To help acquire skills of Critical thinking, Communication, Collaboration and Creativity.
Educating contemporary minds with futuristic
mind sets and dynamic outlook.
Grade 11 & 12
DP curriculum comprises of Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Creativity,Activity, Service (CAS) & the Extended Essay.
- Research & Application Based
- Wide Range of Subject choices
- Extended Essay
Grade 11 & 12
CP is a framework that addresses the needs of students engaged in career-related education
- Career Related Learning
- Cross-Cultural Engagement
- Critical Thinking
Our Learning Journey
I really appreciate Ms. Richa’s efforts and how patiently she deals with the kids. It is not easy and the best part is her smile. A smile can heal anything and it is what she dows, totaly
The experiential learning approach of the IB Curriculum is the highlight of the school. It enables the student to move forward from rote learning to concept based learning.