Parents are welcome to visit the admission office, preferably with prior appointment, to have an informal discussion with us. We would be happy to connect with you for inquiries regarding admissions.
K.R.Mangalam Global School has rolling admissions throughout the year. This is to facilitate easy accommodation of transfer students from other international schools from within the country and from across the globe.
Age Criteria as on March 31st 2020 -– Pre Nursery 2+
Nursery 3 +
K.G. 4 +
To initiate the admission process please follow the given steps:
Stage 1 :- Fill in the Admission Form–Admission form can be collected from the school reception or can be filled online. Click Here
Stage 2 :- Face to face interaction The child and the parents will be invited for an informal meeting with the Principal. The interaction is to understand the expectations of the parents and orient them with the basic philosophy of the school. This would also facilitate an easy entry for the child in a new environment.
Stage 3 :- Intimation regarding admission ( Results are declared within 24 hours and communicated over phone)
Stage 4 :- Payment of fees. On being offered admission parents will be given ten days’ time to deposit the fees.
The following documents to be submitted at the time of admission along with Fees –
– 8 recent coloured passport size photographs of the student with the name written at the back side of each photograph
– 1 recent coloured passport size photograph of each parent with the name & relationship written at the back side of each photograph
– Copy of birth certificate of the student
– Copy of residence proof of the parent
– Copy of valid passport of the student (This is mandatory for overseas students)
– Copy of FRRO registration (in case the student carries a non-Indian passport)
– Copies of past scholastic record of thelast 2 years (if applicable)
– Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. Overseas students may submit a recommendation letter.
– Transport Form
– Medical Form ( Attach a Copy of the child’s Immunization Card )
– Outdoor Learning Consent Form
– Escort Form (Parents / Guardians/ Escort)
– ID Card Form (Student)
All documents need to be duly completed, signed and filled in block letters, before submission. Any incomplete document may lead to delay in the Admission procedure. Once the details are organized, please submit them in a transparent folder to the Admissions Office.
Please Note –
– School Uniform and books can be bought from the uniform store and the book store in the school .The requisite lists are available in the stores.
– An Orientation will be held before the commencement of the new session for parents and students.
(A communication to this effect will reach you well in advance )
Primary Years Programme : Grades Pre-Nursery to Grade 5
Admissions to Primary school are based on a personal interaction with the School Principal. No formal written assessments are taken for admission to the Primary school.
Middle Years Programme : Grades 6/7/8 (MYP 1/2/3):
All candidates seeking admission to KRMGS will take placement assessments in Mathematics and English followed by an interaction with the schoolPrincipal. The learners will have a choice to select an additional language (language acquisition) followed by a benchmarking assessment to place them at various phases. The students seeking admission in MYP 1 and 2 (Grade 6 and 7) are expected to have studied the selected language for at-least one year in their previous school and for students seeking admission in MYP 3 (Grade 8 the selected language should have been studied for at least two years in their previous school. OR The parents should give an undertaking that they will support their ward with additional help in the selected language to bring the level of the child to the average class standard.
To enquire about admissions at K.R.Mangalam Global School, Greater Kailash -1,New Delhi
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the Admissions Office @ 97188581811, 011- 29242666/ 7/ 29236733